As it can be hard to find the right tour and adventure you are after, here are some points why to choose a tour with Kakadu 4WD Safaris.
• Small groups with a maximum of 9 making it a more personalised experience
• Troop carrier vehicle with trailer ensures minimal impact on the environment
• Permanent wet season camp- no dormitory accommodation- you are still close to nature
• Get the real stories of Aboriginal Culture and Rock Art in Kakadu and share Kakadu 4WD Safaris extensive knowledge of Kakadu’s flora and fauna
• Learn about Aboriginal bush tucker and medicines
• The aim of our tours is to educate, explore and have fun- not designed for people looking for a 3-day party!
• Eco and ROC certification- contribution to environmental conservation and support of local community