2 Day KakaduOperates October to May
Join our popular Wet season Kakadu 4WD Safari tour and experience the best of Kakadu during this dynamic time of year!
Accommodated - Budget/Share
No Hot, Sweaty, Sleepless nights camping!
National Park Fees, Cruise & Meals.
Jumping Crocodile Cruise
Nourlangie Rock Art
Departs Mon, Wed & Sat.
October to May
Day 1 - DARWIN to Kakadu
7.00am pick up from your Darwin City accommodation.
Cruise the Adelaide river and get up close to the infamous Salt-water crocodiles(safely!).
Travel towards Kakadu, crossing the Marrakai and South Alligator floodplains.
Keep an eye out for any wildlife amongst the woodlands and floodplains.
View ancient Aboriginal Rock art at Nourlangie and take in our first breathtaking vistas of the Arnhemland sandstone plateau.
Overnight Air-Conditioned Bunkhouse Accommodation at either Anbinik Resort Jabiru or Mary River Roadhouse.
– No Sweaty sleepless nights camping! Showers and toilet facilities available.
Day 2 - Kakadu to Darwin
Early start as we explore some of Kakadu’s hidden waterfalls for a refreshing swim. Todays itinerary is entirely dependent on seasonal closures and road condition.
We may be taking a hike and swim at Gunlom Falls or Motorcar falls in the southern region or Gubara Pools in the central region.- After a day of walking and swimming we make our way back to Darwin.
Rest assured that no matter when you visit, we will provide you with the best itinerary possible and your Kakadu experience will not be disappointing!
Book Now - Instantly Confirmed Online Reservations
- All tours must be reconfirmed 24 hrs prior to travel.
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice due to seasonally extreme weather conditions, National Park road closures and cultural requirements of Traditional owners.
- Tour is most suited to fit, active people aged between 16 and 55. Higher age may be considered on Family friendly departures.
- Itinerary may be done in reverse at guides discretion.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended to cover curtailment, delays and missed connections.
- Full Terms & Conditions can be found here.
What We Provide
- National Park Entry Fees
- All Meals as Indicated
- Budget, Multi Share Accommodation
- Jumping Crocodile Cruise
- Guaranteed Small Group
- Experienced Local Guide
- 3-6 km Return Hikes
- Accommodation Transfers
- Fresh, Tasty & Healthy Food
What You Need To Bring
- Good Walking Shoes
- Swimwear & Towel
- Light Comfortable Clothing
- Sunscreen & Insect Repellant
- Hat & Personal Drinking Bottle
- Medication & Personal Toiletries
- Sleeping Bag
- A Sense of Humour & Adventure
- A Positive Attitude!