2 Day KakaduOperates October to May
Join our popular Green season Kakadu tour and experience the best of Kakadu National Park during this dynamic time of year!
Accommodated - Budget/Share
No Hot, Sweaty, Sleepless nights camping!
National Park Fees, Cruise & Meals.
Jumping Crocodile Cruise
Nourlangie Rock Art
Departs Mon, Wed & Sat.
October to May
Day 1 – Darwin to Kakadu
- 7.00am pick up from your Darwin City accommodation.
- Cruise the Adelaide river and get up close to the infamous Salt-water crocodiles(safely!).
- Travel towards Kakadu, crossing the Marrakai and South Alligator floodplains.
- Keep an eye out for any wildlife amongst the woodlands and floodplains.
- View ancient Aboriginal Rock art at Ubirr or Nourlangie and take in our first breathtaking vistas of the Arnhemland sandstone plateau.
- Overnight Air-Conditioned Bunkhouse Accommodation at either Anbinik Resort Jabiru or Mary River Roadhouse – No Sweaty sleepless nights camping!
- Shared Shower and Toilet facilities.
Day 2 – Kakadu to Darwin
- Early start as we explore some of Kakadu’s hidden waterfalls for a refreshing swim.
- Todays itinerary is entirely dependent on seasonal closures and road condition.
- We may be taking a hike and swim at Maguk or Gunlom or Motorcar falls in the southern region or Gubara Pools in the central region.
- After a day of walking and swimming we make our way back to Darwin.
- Rest assured that no matter when you visit, we will provide you with the best itinerary possible and your Kakadu experience will not be disappointing!
- All tours must be reconfirmed 24 hrs prior to travel.
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice due to seasonally extreme weather conditions, National Park road closures and cultural requirements of Traditional owners.
- Tour is most suited to fit, active people aged between 16 and 55. Higher age may be considered on Family friendly departures.
- Itinerary may be done in reverse at guides discretion.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended to cover curtailment, delays and missed connections.
- Full Terms & Conditions can be found here.
Kakadu Litchfield Package
Thinking of visiting Litchfield as well?
Combine a 1 Day Litchfield tour with this 2 Day Kakadu tour and SAVE!
What We Provide
- National Park Entry Fees
- All Meals as Indicated
- Budget, Multi Share Accommodation
- Jumping Crocodile Cruise
- Guaranteed Small Group
- Experienced Local Guide
- 3-6 km Return Hikes
- Accommodation Transfers
- Fresh, Tasty & Healthy Food
What You Need To Bring
- Good Walking Shoes
- Swimwear & Towel
- Light Comfortable Clothing
- Sunscreen & Insect Repellant
- Hat & Personal Drinking Bottle
- Medication & Personal Toiletries
- Sleeping Bag
- A Sense of Humour & Adventure
- A Positive Attitude!