Why Choose Us
As it can be hard to find the right tour and adventure you are after, here are some points why to choose a tour with Kakadu 4WD Safaris.
• Small groups with a maximum of 9 making it a more personalised experience
• Troop carrier vehicle with trailer ensures minimal impact on the environment
• Crocodile Cruise on small boat with only your tour group on board
• Bush camping and authentic campfire cooking during dry season
• Permanent wet season camp- no dormitory accommodation- you are still close to nature
• Didgeridoo lessons
• Keeping away from the crowds as much as possible by choosing different walking tracks
• Genda is a local Aboriginal guide doing 95 % of our tours- the only Aboriginal guided backpacker tour to Kakadu!
• All other guides are chosen carefully by our head- guide Genda who expects the highest standards of guiding
• Get the real stories of Aboriginal Culture and Rock Art in Kakadu and share Kakadu 4WD Safaris extensive knowledge of Kakadu’s flora and fauna
• Learn about Aboriginal bush tucker and medicines
• Our guides take you beyond the standard walking trails to let you see more of Kakadu stunning landscape
• Our tours are designed for fit and energetic people looking for an unforgettable adventure
• The aim of our tours is to educate, explore and have fun- not designed for people looking for a 3-day party!
• Eco and ROC certification- contribution to environmental conservation and support of local community